Article 1(Privacy information)
“Private information” refers to “personal information” in the Personal Information Protection Law, information on surviving individuals and information that can identify a specific individual such as:
・Date of birth
“History information and characteristic information” means something other than “personal information” specified above, such as:
・History of the page and advertisement you saw
・Search keyword searched by the user
・Date and time of use
・Method of use
・IP address of the user
・Individual identification information
Article 2(collection method of privacy information)
The company may ask for personal information such as name, postal cord, address, telephone number, fax number, mail address and more. When users browse pages, the company will collect History information and characteristic information such as History of the page and advertisement you saw, search keyword searched by the user, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, IP address of the user, cookie information, location information, individual identification information and more.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose for which the company collect and use personal information is as follows.
(1) The purpose of using contact information such as name and address in order to notify and contact users and to contact users as necessary.
(2) The purpose of using required information and contact information in order to respond to inquiries from users when we provide services to users such as information on contents of inquiries.
(3) The purpose accompanying the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Third party provision of personal information)
Except for the following cases, the company will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining user consent in advance. However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
(1) In case of basing on laws and regulations.
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the first-person consent.
(3) It is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy fostering of children, and it is difficult to obtain the first-person consent.
(4) Where it is necessary for the government agencies, local governments or entrusters to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and ordinances, and when there is a risk of interfering with the performance of such official work by obtaining the first-person consent.
(5) When notifying or announcing the following matters in advance
・Including provision to third parties for purposes of use
・Items of data provided to third parties
・Means or method of provision to a third party
・Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties as requested by the principal
Notwithstanding the conditions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases do not apply to third parties.
(1) When the company consigns all or part of the handling of personal information within the necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
(2) Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons.
(3)In the case where the personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and when notifying the following to the principal in advance, or when the person can easily know it.
・To that effect and items of personal information to be used jointly
・Scope of persons to use in collaboration
・About the name of the person responsible for the utilization purpose and managing personal information
Article 5 (disclosure of personal information)
When we are requested to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to you without delay. However, if correspond to any of the following, the company may not disclose all or part of it. If the company decide not to disclose, the company will notify you without delay. By the way, the company charge a fee of 1,000 yen per case.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or rights.
(2) When there is a risk of seriously hindering the proper implementation of our business
(3) In case of violating laws and regulations
As a general rule, the company will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user’s personal information owned by the Company is incorrect information, the user can request correction of the personal information or deletion of the personal information by the procedure specified by the Company.
When we judge that it is necessary to respond to the request by receiving a request from the user, we correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user. However, it may be difficult to stop using the personal information and to stop using it. We will take this alternative if we can take the alternative proposal necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
We will conduct necessary investigations without delay for the following reasons.
・The reason why personal information is handled beyond the range of purpose of use from himself
・The reasons that it was acquired by illegal means
Based on the result, we will suspend the use of personal information and inform you accordingly.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following counter.
Address: 1419-1 Kokubun-cho Izumi-city, Osaka, 594-1114
Company Name: SHOEI INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
Department in charge: SHISAKUYA Division
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org